Saturday, December 15, 2007

Why most women hate sports?

Like I said earlier, for the whole life, I have been surrounded with questions that has almost no absolute answer. Well, maybe this is only happen to me and you might laugh but if you do have the answer, please share with me. I like people who have their own opinions on many aspects in life rather than take YES for the answer.

Back to the main question. Some of you may think that this question sound like a stereotype but I probably can say that at least 5 out of 10 women will say no if I ask them whether they like any sports. Not only they hate anything related to sports , they also hate when men watching sports (especially soccer). Here was my conversation with my ex-colleague: -

me: btw, do u like sport?
ex-colleague: err.. .not really loh.. depends on wat kind of sports
me: do u agree that women hate sport?
ex-colleague: not hate
ex-colleague: but just not like
ex-colleague: ehehe
me: lol.. thats the same thing
ex-colleague: female hormone is diff mah
ex-colleague: and our body figure tend to be more clumsy.. which makes most of us don't do well in sports.. we hate things tat we can't do well

I wonder maybe because of this: -


Why women hate sports
Uploaded by djsaturne


It is not fair for me to put the title "Why women hate sports?" because some of them enjoy or probably love sports more than guys (that's why I put the word "most". just in case. hehe). My theory are either they hates the smell of their own sweat or it has something to do with "do not want to mess up our makeup" or they hate it because when men watching sports, nothing in the world is matter anymore including their girlfriend/wife. What do you think?

Why-oo-Why,
-gymz-

No comments: